Approx. Rs 400 / Piece Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
|Storage Material||Water, Edible Oil, Chemical|
Our Plastic UN Tested And Certified Jerricans are a low cost solution for single packaging requirements by the IATA and IMDG regulations. They are UN Certified and are made of high density Polyethylene. Designed to meet all requirements under the IATA and IMDG Regulations for Hazardous goods transport. These jerricans are perfect for storage and transport of dangerous goods. Please check the UN markings to ensure proper packaging.Product Description:
· 35litre HMHDPE narrow mouth plastic jerrican, with white seal & black outer cap with mould handle.
· External Size of Drum ( L x W x H ): 390 x 340 x 520 mm
· Measured thickness: Top : 1.8 mm, Body:2.0mm, Bottom:2.7mm
· Mass capacity: 35 litres
· Tare weight: 1.8 kg
· An internationally accepted UN marking providing the package(s) are tested in accordance, and safe to transport hazardous materials and dangerous goods by land, air, and sea.
· Packaging meets Packing Group II and III Performance standard.
· Ready to use Packaging.